- Prepare a memorized song as a Solo, Duet, Trio, or Quartet (no more than 4 people in a group)
- If your group has more than 1 person in it, every person must sing by themselves AND there must be harmony.
- Your song choice CANNOT contain violence, bad language, adult themes, or alcohol/drug references.
- You are responsible for critiquing at least 1 other person/group during the preparation process and submitting the critique rubric.
- Every group must be critiqued at least twice before the performance on exam day.
- Critique rubrics will be provided in class. The same rubric will be used to determine the final exam grade.